Link with Nintendo Account
- My Pokémon HOME premium plan subscription moved from one device to another. I was using a smartphone and tablet with different Nintendo Accounts but the same platform ID (Apple ID/Google ID account). What should I do?
- 【Pokémon HOME（Smartphone version）】 I have multiple smartphones/tablets that are registered with the same platform ID (Apple ID/Google account). Can I link different Nintendo account to each of them?
- ●"I want to use the same Nintendo Account on both my Nintendo Switch and smartphone versions of Pokémon HOME."
- ●"When I try to link my Nintendo Account in the smartphone version of the application, it says my account is already linked to Pokémon Home."
Link with Pokémon GO
- ●Can Pokémon transported from Pokémon GO to Pokémon HOME be taken to 'Pokémon Let's GO, Pikachu!` & `Pokémon Let's GO, Eevee!'?
- ●How many Pokécoins are required to transport Pokémon from Pokémon GO to Pokémon HOME?
- ●Besides the Melmetal available through Pokémon HOME Mystery Gift, can other Melmetal also gain the Gigantamax Factor by giving them Max Soup?
- ●We enjoy playing Pokémon GO as a family. Is it possible for each individual family member's Pokémon GO account to link and to transport Pokémon to a single shared Pokémon HOME account?
- ●Is necessary to purchase the Pokémon HOME premium plan in order to receive Pokémon transported from Pokémon GO?
- ●"I cannot see my Pokémon’s moves."
- ●"I am unable to deposit Nincada into my game."
- ●"I am unable to withdraw or deposit Spinda into Pokémon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl."
- ●"My Pokémon's moves have changed."
- ●"The type of Poké Ball I caught my Pokémon in has changed."